Oh today is 5th DEC 2011 :)

Yet. Im tried like hell right here right now. Huh! :( Tried of all the fight. Cant take it anymore. What else i an do? Just pray, close your eyes. And go to the sweetdreams. Im anna. Tried of working out 2 blogger. Imma get more, and do less on facebook. No more facebook. I wanna go harder than this could be. Uhhhhhhhhh, this is mysygg blogger. I hate to see when mysygg stalking me, and trying to be sad around. So so so triedddd right now. Btw, today im 1 year 7 months 1 day! Cant wait to see him 13 Dec 2011! 3days before taking PMR result. Mum told me a lot of things today. She told me her story! :) She said, if you became a mother 1 day, must  like me. Sportingyeahhhhh! It is impossible. Huh?! I wanna told mysygg at the call just now, but, we had the big fight like miao2 ! :) I miss him so bad. Like crazy! Ohhhhhhh yes, kindaa forgot. My mum birthday was at 8 DEC. Her bos and their office girl and boy gotta make party at disco infront of centre point. I wish mysygg can go there. Amen :) #lots of pray.